THE CUTEST APPLE PIES. EVER.
Healthy, low calorie
and incredible cute.
D O U G H :
F L O U R 2.25 cups
C O C O N U T O I L 0.5 cup
P A L M S U G A R 4 tsp
W A T E R 0.5 cup
F I L L I N G :
A P P L E S x 4
G R O U N D C I N N A M O N 0.25 tsp
G R O U N D N U T M E G 0.25 tsp
F L O U R 2 tbsp
P A L M S U G A R 2 tbsp
- Starting with the dough, blend flour and palm sugar in food processor.
- Add solid coconut oil and blend until crumbly
- Add water and pulse till combines into dough then shape into a ball and put it in the fridge.
- Hollow out two of your apples by slicing the top off and using an apple corer and a teaspoon.
- Put them to one side, and peel, core and slice the other two apples into cubes.
- Mix cinnamon, nutmeg, palm sugar and flour in a bowl and add the slice of apple.
- Fill both hollow apples with the mixture.
- Take dough out fridge, roll out and cut into slices. I had loads of dough left over so just put the rest in the freezer!
- Weave 4 slices each on top of apples, brush with almond milk and sprinkle with palm sugar.
- Preheat oven to 175c and cook for roughly 15-20 minutes until crust is golden brown!
*I got this recipe off an amazing blog called Beauty Blends, thank you Beauty Blends
Love from The FFF x