MARBLE ICE CREAM CHEAT SHEET
Impress your friends (/Instagram followers...) with these homemade marble ice cream lollies. And the best bit? They're plant-based.
Yes this is real life. Alpro have launched a brand new ice cream range complete with 3 different tubs - Vanilla, Chocolate Hazelnut and Coconut. I won't recommend anything to you guys unless I truly believe it's worth the hype - no matter how 'healthy' the packaging may look – and I can safely say this ice cream is insane. Incredible flavours and alllllllll the creaminess.
If you follow my YouTube channel, you'll know my fridge is 93% Alpro products so I'm really excited to be collaborating with them on this post. As always, this recipe is simple, quick and the kind of pretty that looks like you put in 10/10 effort. (When you actually put in 2.)
ALL YOU DO:
1. Spoon the ice cream into separate bowls and leave in room temperature for 5 minutes.
2. Pop in the sticks and scoop the Vanilla Ice Cream into each mould, filling roughly half of each.
3. Gently scoop the Hazelnut Chocolate Ice Cream into the top half of each mould, allowing it to settle.
4. Using a fork, 'zig-zag' down each ice cream, blending the flavours together.
5. Pop them in the freezer.
6. After 30 minutes, take them out and sprinkle your chosen 'crunchy bits' onto the bottom half of each ice cream. (The ice cream should be at the right consistency for the topping to set on the surface without sinking.)
7. Put them back in the freezer for another 3-4 hours until you're ready to eat!